Accommodation near Okoř. Central Bohemier. Czech Republic.
Hello and welcome, we are pleased that you have chosen our accommodation for your stay in Otvovice.We are the Sedláček family of Katka and Petr and we live adjacent to the accommodation. We will beavailable for help or advice during your stay, therefore, please do not hesitate to contact either one ofus by phone - or just ring the bell if we are at home. We will be happy to satisfy your requests if possible.After your departure we are not able to rectify any issues that did not allow you to fully enjoy your stay.
Our focus. Our difference.
Accommodation is a static mobile home of 41 m2, which is fully equipped and provides privacy with twobedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
Central heating throughout. dishwasher, microwave, kettle, standard kitchen equipment & cutlery for 6 people, television, DVD, radio and Wi-Fi.
Possibility of adding a baby cot - on request.
We are focused on privacy...therefore you have your own garden, secured private parking with remotecontrolled access, sitting area in the garden with barbecue & solar shower.The accommodation is set in a separate garden from main building for you to enjoy quality time withyour family or friends.
1. Guests shall use the accommodation for the period agreed with the host. If the period of stayhas not been adjusted or agreed in advance, the departure time on the day is no later than 10:00 am
2. Guests are requested to use the facilities throughout the accommodation only in the usual wayand for the usual purpose. Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the accommodation inaccordance with the regulations in force.
3. Indoor spaces are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is allowed outdoors. Guests are requested to act in acivil manner throughout the premises so that they do not cause a fire hazard.
4. Guests are requested to not use any of their own electrical equipment during his / her stay,unless an agreement has been reached. The exceptions are personal hygiene appliances, telephones andcomputer equipment. ( Please be aware adaptors will be required)
5. Between the hours of 22:00 and 07:00 guests are requested to respect the neighbours and notdisturb the peace.
6. In the accommodation guests are asked not to move any furniture or carry out any repairs oralterations to the electrical network or other installation without the owner's consent.
7. The area is available only to guests booked in for the stay. Please agree with the hosts if youwould like visitors to visit.
8. Guess expresses his / her consent and obligation to respect these rules by receiving the keys ofthe accommodation.
Operation of the facility
1. WIFI settings: network name UBNT
2. Electric boiler - it is forbidden to modify. The temperature is set to 22 degrees. Please ask for changesand we will be happy to help.
3. Microwave - Two timer and power settings as needed.
5. Grill used only outdoors. Guests are responsible for the safe operation to prevent any fire hazard.
6. The solar outdoor shower is automatically refilled with water.
Information obligation on the processing of personal data.
GDPR affects anyone who collects or processes the personal data of Europeans, including companiesand institutions outside the EU, which operate on the European market.
The Regulation targets companies, institutions and individuals who handle personal data - employees,customers, clients or suppliers - across segments and industries. It also reaches those who track oranalyze the behavior of users on the web when using apps or smart technologies. GDPR aims to protectthe digital rights of EU citizens.
Whether banking institutions, health care, public administration, or e-shops, everyone will face thechallenge of modifying the way personal data is processed in the foreseeable future. In the event of aserious infringement, companies will face high fines.
GDPR has been uniformly effective throughout the EU since 25 May 2018. In the Czech Republic, it willreplace the current legislation on the protection of personal data in the form of Directive 95/46 / EC andrelated Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data. The rights and obligations in thecurrent Personal Data Protection Act will be replaced by the rights and obligations resulting from the General Regulation. The new Personal Data Protection Act will only regulate some aspects relating to the Office for Personal Data Protection (eg its establishment, organization, etc.) and certain sub-issues necessary to complete the whole data protection framework not covered by the General Regulation or the regulation allows for adjustment at national level. For some aspects, the General Regulation even foresees national rules. These include, for example, aspects of the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising freedom of expression, the right to information, the freedom of scientific research and artistic creation. The period from April 2016, when the GDPR was approved, until May 2018, when it became effective, was intended for thorough preparation. During this time, all those concerned by the Regulation had to revise their information systems and procedures for handling personal data. During this period, individual EU Member States had to adopt an implementing law specifying more than fifty points that GDPR confers on their national jurisdiction.
The guest's personal data may be provided to the Police of the Czech Republic and local authorities of the municipality of Otvovice. Personal data will be archived for a period of 6 years according to the applicable law. The host undertakes not to provide personal data to unauthorized persons.
Accommodation contact details:
Tel. Tel: +420 607 559 902